Monday, May 24, 2010

Going out to Eat

When I was a little kid going out to eat seemed like the most exciting thing to do with my family, I loved it. Besides for the fact that I got to be in a whole different atmosphere I also loved all the different little gifts you get when you were a child at a restaurant. Friday's used to give out cups to kids, that was my favorite part of the whole dinner! Or even the whole coloring book activity was a blast too while you anxiously awaited your food to come out. Now going out to eat with my family seems more towards a chore then anything else but still quite enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree that most of the excitement of family dinners has escaped me as I grow up. However, when I do go out with my family, we end up almost always having a blast. Sometimes its great to stay home for a night instead of going out with all of your friends, and just relax with your family for dinner, the people that will always be there with you. Maybe you won't get any free cups anymore, but you will have a dinner full of talking, and hopefully lots of laughter!

    ReplyDelete