Monday, May 3, 2010

"QuoteQuote"

Today I came across a quote that really got me thinking and was a very deep but amazing quote that said, "As I grow to understand life less and less,
I learn to love it more and more." said by Jules Renard. This goes to show how no one ever truly understands why certain things happen to them and no one ever fully figures out life but everyone only learns to love it more and more. Appreciating all of the little positive things in a person's life is extremely important to myself and many others. Personally, I'm an optimist and I hate hearing negativity, I always look at the brighter side of things even when there seems to be no visible one. As people grow up more and more obstacles and big decisions are thrown their way and no matter what a person chooses or what the outcome is no one really gets why what happened happened. All a person can do is appreciate what they have now and realize life is a really precious gift and each day should not be taken for granted because everyday is a beautiful one. This quote really had me thinking about how everyone should stop trying to find a reason behind everything and just let everything be.

1 comment: