Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wrong House?

This weekend me and my two best friends, Melissa and Michelle were going to our friends house, or so we thought! After ringing the doorbell and anxiously waiting to go inside and greet all of our friends, our friends "mom" answers the door and seems a bit confused. I instantly walked to the basement door and asked if everyone was downstairs and the mom, still confused, replied yes. I was the first one in line, we walked down the steps and all thought to ourselves how his basement looks very different? As we all step off of the last step and round the corner we see a group of kids sitting on the couch, but they WEREN'T our friends! I literally fell to the ground laughing so hard at the confusion. We embarassingly ran out of the house, laughing, and found our way to our actual friends house.

1 comment:

  1. I still cant believe you did this! when you told me about this i was DYING laughing so hard! That is so funny that you accidnetally walked to the wrong house, I find it so funny. But it's good that you were able to laugh about it, everyone experiences embarrassing situations, the nest thing to do is laugh it off !

    ReplyDelete