Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stress, Sleep loss, and the SATS

This weekend I had the pleasure of taking the SATS! The whole idea of the SATS doesn't really make sense to me. Everyone spends about 12 hard working years in school, doing homework, taking test after test, and learning all about new topics. After doing all of this, the SAT intimidates you and makes it seem as if it all comes down to this one test when in fact, it doesn't. I didn't get to sleep the night before till around one! I planned on being asleep by ten, but that didn't happen! The test took about five hours and afterwards was the greatest feeling of relief. I was looking forward to going out to eat at my favorite breakfast place, Mom's, with all of my other college bound friends that just took the SATS as well. All in all I was so happy to be done and outta that classroom!

1 comment:

  1. Certainly the SATs is a daunting experience that has been made to represent so much of a student's life, but I am glad to see that you have not allowed this experience to dampen your spirits about college. Remember that blogging not only shares your experiences and thoughts, but blogs are also designed to inform and make both the writer and reader a more informed individual. What was it that you wanted the reader to take from this? Remember this for next time.

    ReplyDelete