Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Time!

Today I realized how soon Christmas really is! As the holidays start coming I always spend more and more time with family. We all sit around and catch up on all the things we haven't been able to because of our busy schedules. Although, I obviously love Christmas because of the gifts, I also secretly love it because I can just hang out with my family. With only about 11 days till Christmas, everyone goes crazy on picking different things out for loved ones, friends, and even pets. Christmas time is filled with warm fires, hot chocolate, snowball fights, and the good times with friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! from the music to the decorations and even the weather it all mooshes together into a giant ball of amazingness. I love my family and the funny things that happen at the dinner table and i love how my girlfriend is now in on the fun. Just knowing its so close puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this time to because I do the same sought of things on Hanukkah. It so much fun and I love it when time comes around each year with all the laughters, fun, and enjoyable times. I know that tis year is also going to be superb. So I hope that you and every other family and person else has an amazing time with their holidays.

    ReplyDelete