Monday, March 22, 2010

1,000 Ways


The other day as I flipped through my television channels I came across a show on Spike I usually skip right over because it creeps me out but this time I did not do that. Instead I decided to watch it for a little, the name of this show is, 1,000 Ways To Die. This show goes through actual freak accidents and other random scary ways people have died from doing simple things wrong. It scares me because things like going in a hot tub and other common activities I at some point do. One of the accidents on the episode I happen to catch was an old woman fighting with a man and she punched his windpipe so hard that it shattered and caused him to not be able to breathe and dying intern. After watching this show I found myself being unusually careful about simple things I do everyday, simply because the show opened to my eyes to how special each day is.

1 comment:

  1. I have also heard of this show, yet never watched it. It sounds like a crazy show and I've always wanted to see what the show is about, but I always forget to. I actually talked about the topic in one of my classes that people die more from electricity then from animals such as snakes, it's weird to think that people may die from everyday things more then something people perceive as dangerous.

    ReplyDelete