Sunday, March 14, 2010

Flooded Birthday :(



Yesterday was my birthday and I had the pleasure of spending it in my house due to the creek overflooding into my backyard! My shed seemed as if it was about to float away the water was rushing so high! All of my friends still came over after they finished SAT testing and we were stranded from there because the rain was so heavy. At the end of the night I was happy we did not go out but relaxed and laughed instead. Even some of my best friends mom's came over to celebrate with me which was fun to have them around. Besides the crazy storm that could have ruined my birthday, I did not let it and ended up having tons of fun just relaxing with everyone home! Next birthday better be sunny and 65 degrees!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you still had fun on your birthday even though the weather was a down pour. It just shows that with your close friends and family any bad situation can become a positive one. Btw happy b-lated b-day =]

    ReplyDelete