Sunday, March 7, 2010

The HSPAs


This week was an important week among many that us juniors experience this year, we took the HSPAs. The only enjoyable part of HSPAs is that we have half days Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday! On the HSPAs there is so much writing and seconds feel like minutes and minutes feel like hours! I finished many sections early and since cell phones and iPods are not allowed, everyone must just sit there until time is up. After every section I would continually stare at the ticking second hand going around and around as entertainment. The last day of HSPAs was such a relief, everyone was so happy they were over! Sophomores took a practice HSPA and still have the pleasure of taking the real thing next year. I am happily finished :). Missing those half days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that's over! Hopefully we all passed so we can graduate. It's pretty ridiculous though that if you fail it, you can't graduate! I too felt that it was taking forever because of the leftover time we had just sitting there and doing nothing but watch the time fly by...waiting. =/ Now, the only part is the SAT so good luck whenever u take yours =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that we got those half days.For me they were well needed. For me it so boring to have to wait for time to be up, but I am glad that it is over. For the HSPA all I want to do is pass it so I don't have to take special classes for my senior year. Now I am also getting ready for my SAT's on Saturdayand hopefully I can get a good score.

    ReplyDelete