Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day after Snow Day!

Last week our school was lucky enough to get TWO snow days in a row and a delay on Friday! I was lucky enough to get the pleasure of staying at my friend Amanda's house for TWO nights in a row. After watching 6 movies I know we both never felt more lazy in our lives. Snows days are actually pretty boring, unless you love the snow that is. I wish that we could just go to school and save the days so we could just get off random days in the spring and I could go to the beach! This plan would make a lot of kids at our school happy! It's weird to think other parts of our country don't get to experience all the seasons like our part does! Although i hate the snow, it'd be weird to think of life without it. Hopefully summer or even spring will come extremely fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment