Sunday, February 7, 2010

SNOW, SNOW GO AWAY

All week our county and state has heard about the crazy amount of snow we were supposed to receive on Friday! My track meet was even post poned due to all of this crazy weather talk! I hoped all day that it would snow so i wouldn't have to go into work, but of course that didn't happen. I went into work, waiting and waiting for all of this snow to come. After work when i went out it still had yet to snow, i was really losing faith in the weathermen at this point! Then just as I was heading home around midnight, the snow started! Waking up the next morning extremely early, I glanced outside and saw my snow-covered neighborhood. I new what was coming next, my Dad came in and gave me the look, the look of it's-time-to-get-up-and-get-a-shovel look. There me and my family were snow blowing and shoveling our whole driveway till it was fairly spotless. Because i hate winter and the snow, this whole process was so dreadful, I can't wait for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment