Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shoe Madness

A few months ago I went to the mall with my Mom and as we were passing every shoe store we noticed LINES of boys sitting outside the store. After seeing this at 3 stores we had to ask, apparently there was a new shoe called the Space Jam coming out and they were all camping out to ensure there purchase. It's funny seeing boys go that crazy over shoes because usually girls are the ones who get up bright and early for all of those Black Friday sales, or any other normal sales. Some faithful girlfriends stood with their boyfriends and waited as well, which i think is crazy! If it were me, i'd be home, comfortable, not on the mall floor! Well I guess some people, boy or girl, will do crazy things for the item they want.

1 comment:

  1. lol that is so funny! I agree with you I would defnitely not being standing inside the mall with my boyfriend for some sneaker (especially sitting on the floor that's just nasty)Guys these days are really into sneakers just as much as girls are into thier heels. I personally like when guys are into their apparel because it shows that they actually take the time out to look fresh.

    ReplyDelete